#ChooseYourBlue Photo Contest
The purpose of Men’s Health Month is to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and treatment of disease among men and boys. This month gives health care providers, public policy makers, the media, and individuals an opportunity to encourage men and boys to seek regular medical advice and early treatment for disease and injury.
The goal of this contest is to encourage good health by collecting and sharing healthy tips and ideas - through pictures!
Begins: June 3, 2016
Ends: June 30, 2016
To enter, submit your creative photo with captions on our Facebook page. Grand prize winners will be selected by a voting process on our website at www.CumberlandFamilyMedical.com with the winners announced on July 11, 2016.
Be creative! The sky is the limit!
Here are a few ideas from our creative team. Simply make sure your photo is health related!
• Spot our Healthy Kids Clinic or Family Medical Centers van and snap a selfie.
• Do you participate in healthy activities such as a sport, hiking, 5K, marathon, etc.?
• Do you volunteer at events that promote health?
• Are you involved in organizations or events that promote cancer awareness (i.e. Relay for Life)?
• Are you a health education, nurse, or provider?
• Do you cook healthy meals?
1st Place: $300 Visa® Gift Card
2nd Place: Amazon® Echo
3rd Place: FitBit Wristband
Most Original: $50 Visa® Gift Card
There will be one winner chosen each week. The first weekly winner will be selected by Family Medical Centers and will win a $25 Visa gift card. The following weekly winners will be randomly selected and will also win $25 Visa gift cards. Weekly winners will be announced every Tuesday morning on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and on our website at www.CumberlandFamilyMedical.com.
Check out our Facebook visitor posts for additional photo submissions.